TRXio Announces Nationwide Presence with New Rep Firms
Various territories throughout the United States represent TRXio
LITTLETON, Colo – September 7, 2016 —TRXio, an inventory management service powered by Cairnstack Software LLC., that’s specifically designed for the AV industry, announces their new rep firms throughout the United States, including Bishop Audio Sales, Convergence Marketing, Inc. Brand Rep, High Note Sales, Mike Pecar Sales, Sales and Marketing Inc., Comprehensive Brands, Digital Sales Group, Performance Plus Marketing, Wilson Rep Co. and Redwood Marketing.
TRXio is strengthening their presence nationwide by increasing their team of brand reps throughout the United States. Currently, TRXio is pleased to partner with the following reps in their respective territories:
- Bishop Audio Sales will represent Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Convergence Marketing Inc. will lead Delaware, Maryland, D.C., Virginia, eastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey.
- Brand Rep will represent Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina and North Carolina.
- High Note Sales will lead Florida and Puerto Rico.
- Mike Pecar Sales will represent Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and western Pennsylvania.
- Sales and Marketing Inc. will cover Michigan.
- Comprehensive Brands will lead northern Illinois and eastern Wisconsin.
- Digital Sales Group will represent Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and southern Illinois.
- Performance Plus Marketing will cover Montana, southern Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas.
- Wilson Rep Co. will lead southern California, southern Nevada, Hawaii and Arizona.
- Redwood Marketing will represent northern California and northern Nevada.
“We’re pleased to announce our extensive roster of rep firms that represent TRXio throughout the United States,” said Reid Hanson, founder and chief executive officer for TRXio, “We’re working with some of the best reps in the industry and are looking forward to long and mutually beneficial relationships with them.”
Visit TRXio at CEDIA 2016 in Dallas, Texas from September 15- 17, 2016 in booth #1316. Keep up with the latest news by connecting with TRXio on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. For more information on TRXio, visit www.trxio.com.
About TRXio, powered by Cairnstack Software:
TRXio is the only inventory management service specifically designed for the AV industry. For integrators, TRXio provides the ability to accurately invoice all materials used on a job. For suppliers and manufacturers, TRXio eliminates transshipping and inventory shrinkage. TRXio provides flawless, end-to-end, real-time tracking and management of the entire inventory with integration with many popular software solutions. From receiving product shipments to in-house locations, technician delivery truck inventory, tracking outside purchases, and client job product use, TRXio allows integrators and suppliers to know where their inventory is at all times. Delivering real inventory enlightenment, cloud-based TRXio helps cut costs, recover hidden profits, and helps users stay informed as they track and manage inventory and assets through every stage of business. For more information, please visit http://www.trxio.com/about/