MSE Audio Launches Premier Collection for CEDIA 2018
Phase Technology’s Premier Collection boasts audiophile-grade home theater and stereo system design
Overland Park, Kan. – August 13, 2018 – MSE Audio, parent company of SoundTube Entertainment, Soundsphere, dARTS, Phase Technology, Induction Dynamics, SolidDrive and Rockustics, announces the Premier Collection PC1.5, PC3.5, PC9.5, PC33.5 and PC-Surround II, all available in white. The Premier Collection in white will debut in booth 5313 at CEDIA 2018 in San Diego, CA.
Phase Technology’s Premier Collection, originally in black, is now available in a second color combination of white, which is set to arrive in early 2019. The Premier Collection features five innovation and stylish designs combined with MSE Audio’s award-winning quality and manufacturing.
- The PC1.5 is a two-way bookshelf with a patented 6.5” tri-laminate RPF flat piston, Kevlar and fiberglass woofer combines with a 1” soft dome tweeter. The PC1.5 has a nominal impedance of 4-ohms with a 90-dB sensitivity and 38 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response.
- The PC3.5 features two patented 6.5” tri-laminate RPF woofers with a 1” soft dome tweeter and a 1.5” soft dome midrange. Similar to the PC1.5, the PC3.5 has a nominal impedance of 4-ohms with a 91-dB sensitivity and 32 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response.
- The PC9.5, a four-way tower, boasts three patented 6.5” tri-laminate RPF woofers, a 1” soft dome tweeter and a 1.5” soft dome midrange. Featuring a 4-ohm nominal impedance, the PC9.5 features 91-dB sensitivity with 28 to 32 kHz frequency response.
- The PC33.5 is a three-way LCR (left-center-right) with two patented 5.25” tri-laminate RFP woofers and a 1” soft dome tweeter. The PC33.5 has a nominal impedance of 4-ohms with a 90-dB sensitivity and 50 Hz to 22 kHZ frequency response.
- The PC-Surround II, a switchable surround, includes one patented 6.5” tri-laminate RPF woofer with two 1” soft dome tweeters and two 4” polypropylene cone midranges. With switchable bipole and dipole modules, the PC-Surround II creates a customizable home theater sound experience. The PC-Surround II features a nominal impedance of 4-ohms, 91-dB sensitivity and 55 Hz to 22 kHZ frequency response.
“The Premier Collection from Phase Technology is the ultimate listening experience for any audiophile,” said Jonathan Duran, Director of Residential Sales and Marketing for MSE Audio. “Built with the highest quality materials, the RFP drivers accelerate quickly to high acoustical levels, meanwhile, producing crystal-clear sound at any volume. We invite those attending CEDIA 2018 to visit our booth to learn more about our wide range of audio solutions, including the Premier Collection.”
The Absolute Phase Crossovers, included in every Premier Collection speaker, ensure that the speaker drivers are acoustically and electronically in-phase and coordinate in unison to create an unparalleled audio experience. The Premier Collection, arriving at MSE Audio in early 2019, is built in the USA and features a 10-year product warranty.
Visit MSE Audio at CEDIA 2018 from September 4th – 8th, 2018 in booth 5313. To learn more about MSE Audio, please visit mseaudio.com. Connect with MSE Audio on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for news on the latest promotions.
About MSE Audio
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, USA, MSE Audio is the parent company of six speaker manufacturing brands. With multiple design and manufacturing centers across the residential and commercial markets, MSE Audio’s synergistic, cross-platform design and engineering ensures exceptional durability, superior sonic performance and refined aesthetics. www.mseaudio.com
Morgan Roush, Director of Public Relations
P: 954-925-1511 x1