Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this full-time position will be responsible for assisting the marketing team design and build creative brand promotion campaigns for Marketing Matters and its clients. This individual will participate in a full range of marketing efforts, including: brand identity development, trade show graphics, targeted marketing email and direct mail campaigns, advertising, website design and maintenance with CMS, and support for conference and event planning.
- Design of a variety of marketing materials including corporate branding, newsletters, brochures, advertisements, digital marketing, direct mail and marketing templates.
- Create marketing elements required to support marketing strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing Matters’ team to develop comprehensive campaigns.
- At least two years of previous design experience.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.).
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products. (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Working knowledge of HTML and/or Joomla and use of web technologies for marketing.
- Must be a creative problem-solver, strong ability to take the initiative and add to the conversation in helping the company continue to grow.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Dedication, commitment, and flexibility: ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We’re looking for an individual that is smart, trustworthy, entrepreneurial and fun to work with. If this is a fit for you please send your resume and relevant design examples to email@example.com in low resolution PDF documents.