Los Angeles, Calif. – February 4, 2014 – AVAD LLC, North America’s leading provider of custom electronics, will present attendees to its Digital Signage Expo (DSE) 2014 booth (#110) with leading commercial video solutions along with Fortune 100 parent company Ingram Micro Inc. Visitors to the trade show will have an exclusive opportunity to meet with industry leaders from both companies.
DSE 2014 guests will have the ability to view, learn and experience interactive display solutions through informative product demonstrations that showcase the latest projector technology, collaboration tools, touchscreen signage and cutting-edge large format 4K LCD screens. Integrators can also meet with the AVAD team to learn more about the distributor’s value-added services including product education, technical support and the AVAD System Design Group.
First time attendees are invited to connect with an AVAD representative to explore the booth and learn how AVAD provides dealers with access to over 90 major technology brands, including the top display manufacturers, and offers a network of channel partners that includes parent company Ingram Micro.
“The digital signage market is always among the first to adapt AV integration strategies to rapidly evolving consumer preferences, making it a leading indicator of the custom installation market as a whole,” said Cynthia Menna , Director of Commercial Sales at AVAD. “AVAD and Ingram Micro are ahead of the pack on combining the best digital signage product selection, valuable support and new resources such as an improved dealer website and mobile app to set electronic systems contractors up for success.”
AVAD will highlight a selection of popular and emerging display solutions at the three day event:
- DaLite Screen- Redefining the standard with a wide selection of proprietary projection screen fabrics and materials.
- JVC (PS840UD) 84” Ultra HD 4K Display- Uniquely designed with exciting new technology and stunning visuals that bring images to life.
- Mondopad by Infocus, 55” Touchscreen- A massive touch tablet, allows simultaneous collaboration, video streaming, and presentations.
- NEC (NP-U300X-WK1) Projector- Minimize distractions and maximize the impact of presentations with the 3000-lumen Ultra Short Throw Projector.
- Peerless AV Mounts and a 55” kiosk- The look and ease of installation that dealers and end-users desire for flat panel displays.
- ProConnect Media Players- Uses Intel’s Clear Video Technology and HD200 Graphics for ultra-clear digital signage displays. Also featuring the Matrox Mura Video Wall Controller.
- Samsung Pro displays- (UD46C) 2×2 video wall and (UE46C) vertical display, products that are “changing the look, cost, and longevity of video display walls with patented technology.”
- TouchSystems 55” Touchscreen- Impressive large format touch display with a sleek appearance and energy-efficient LED BLU backlighting.
The 2014 Digital Signage Expo will be held February 11-13 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. For a complimentary pass to DSE 2014 on behalf of AVAD and Ingram Micro, please visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net and enter registration code 10059.
For more information on AVAD, please visit http://www.avad.com in the US or http://www.avadcanada.ca in Canada. Connect with AVAD on AVAD Mobile, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for news on the latest promotions and news.
About AVAD LLC
AVAD is an industry-leading provider of solutions to the residential and commercial custom installation markets. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro, AVAD provides integrators access to the industry’s top products and integrated solutions for residential and commercial video, audio, lighting control, content management, whole-home and business automation and control, as well as digital signage and commercial solutions and design services. AVAD offers the broadest consumer electronics and home and business automation portfolio in North America. Further differentiating its services, AVAD invests in the business tools and technical support and services integrators need to grow their businesses, including the AVAD Mobile smartphone application offering integrators on-the-go access to AVAD products and value-added tools. With 23 locations throughout North America, AVAD offers local, hands-on access to the latest products and trainings, as well as free support services including system design and technical support.